Harmonious combination of treatments, with the complete oxygenation and exfoliation action of Diamond Microdermabration, is performed with a variety of innovative diamond heads of different roughness. UltrasoundUltrasound for penetration of even large molecule cosmetics. Tightening and regeneration with RF Multipolar for Fractional RFto eliminate wrinkles, scars and streaks. It creates tiny electromagnetic fields in the area, which are headed deep down into skin layers, stimulating cell regeneration. The term fractional means that only one fraction of the skin is exposed to the electromagnetic field, leaving the rest of the skin intact.
1. Smooth, firm and radiant skin, thanks to the Diamond Microdermabrasion function ✅
2. Tone and firm skin with the multi-polar RF-Lifting function.✅
3. Relaxation of the skin and visible reduction of wrinkles, thanks to an innovative technique - Fractional RF-Lifting.✅
4. Ultrasound function enables deep delivery of functional ingredients of cosmetic products.✅
1.Diamond Dermabrasion: Diamond dermabrasion removes the outer layers of the skin, and promotes cleansing and regeneration. Through suction, it achieves the best oxygenation of skin cells. With 3 different heads for diamond dermabrasion at 3 different hardness levels and one for massage and suction, it can offer a pleasant and immediately effective treatment.
2. Radio Frequencies (multi-polar RF-Lifting) Radio frequencies provide heat deep into the subcutaneous adipose tissue without damaging the skin. This heat is produced by diathermy and results in an increase in the amount of oxygen delivered to the tissues. This speeds up cell metabolism, eliminates waste and stimulates the production of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid, ensuring a gradual, visible effect of toning and elasticity. It also causes denaturation of collagen proteins, leading to increased skin consistency.
3. Fractional Radio Frequency: Fractional radio frequencies are an innovative technology that uses the technique of microscopic grinding in an invasive way. Its goal is to visibly reduce wrinkles, redefine the contour of the face, deal with streaks and skin laxity of the face and body. The electromagnetic field that is created, causes an increase in skin temperature, oxygenation of the tissues, regression of the old collagen and elastin fibers in a controlled way. It thus stimulates cell regeneration resulting in faster reactivation and regeneration. During FRF treatment, the 37-tip head is used to scan the entire face, while the 12-tip is for targeted use, on wrinkles and blemishes.
4. Ultrasound: Ultrasounds have multiple effects on the skin. The first is engineering, which translates as kinetic energy used to better penetrate large molecule products. The second effect they have on the skin is thermal. It promotes better blood circulation in the area, speeds up metabolic rate and elastin production. The last effect they have on the skin is chemical, regulating skin pH and ensuring its optimal function.